Advertiser Acceptable Policy
The Advertiser Acceptable Use Policy is applicable to advertisers participating in Ad Magnet marketplace. To be considered as an Ad Magnet advertiser, you are required to adhere to the following policies.
We suggest you read the policies carefully and reference the guidelines often as we may change our policies at any time. As pursuant to our Terms and Conditions , it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to the policies posted here. Failure to comply with these policies may warrant us limiting ad serving to your site and/or limiting your Ad Magnet account.
Advertiser Acceptable Use Policy:
Ad Magnet prohibits advertisements that contain the following content:
- Any pornographic material, adult material or mature content including animation or artificially censored nudity.
- Sexual enhancers including herbal supplements, devices, adult toys or products, contraceptive sites that encourage casual sex or suggest promiscuity. Prescription contraceptives are acceptable, provided that they do not reference descriptive metaphors in a sexual context or in bedroom activity.
- Lingerie sites that contain explicitly sexual material, sheer or see-through clothing, inappropriate body language or gestures. The content of the landing page should be tasteful and suitable for the intended audience.
- Any material that offers illegal products or services.
- Promotion of incentives for online activity to surf websites, click on ads, or any activity that artificially enhances website or advertiser metrics.
- Promotion of violence, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization.
- Promotion of fake documents, copied material, or paper mills.
- Any unauthorized use of third party trademarks that either creates a likelihood of confusion that consumers will believe the products or services originated from the trademark owner, or is likely to dilute the value of a known trademark.
- Promotion of drugs or any banned substance.
- Sales or offers of certain weapons, alcohol, tobacco or any related paraphernalia.
- Promotion or any attempt to profit from human tragedy or suffering a trafficking in human organs.
- Promotion of any profanity or violence.
- Promotion of illegal activities that infringes on the rights of others.
- Promotion of gambling or online betting.
- Grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- Harms minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceieves or misleads about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonates another person.
Ad Magnet requires that all ad campaigns follow the editorial guidelines listed below:
- The ad copy must be complete and fit within the character limits.
- The ad copy cannot be written in all CAPS.
- The ad copy must have appropriate spacing.
- The ad copy must use correct spelling and grammar.
- The creative must have coherent ad copy. This applies to banner images as well.
Ad Magnet requires that all ad creative’s follow the guidelines listed below:
- The ad copy or creative must match the content of the landing page.
- All ad variations must relate to the same industry as the original ad creative.
Landing Page URL Guidelines
Ad Magnet requires that all landing pages for ad campaigns follow the guidelines listed below:
- The URL provided must work and cannot take longer than 5 seconds to load.
- The URL may not contain spaces. If the URL contains a space it will not work correctly.
- The site cannot link to a blank page, a page with little content, a page where the majority of the content consists of ads, a page that is under construction, or a page with raw or incorrect coding.
- The destination URL cannot use rotating landing pages.
- The URL cannot link directly to an executable file or any download that is not user initiated. (We allow messages to update media players such as Windows Media Player, Quicktime, Flash players.)
- The landing page cannot require a login to view any site content.
- The landing page shall not contain any forceful browsing, login and/ or registration to view any site content.
- The landing page cannot contain code scripts that cause the website to break out of frames.
- The landing page may not use malware, malicious code, or deliver harmful programs.
- The landing page cannot engage in any illegal online activities such as phishing, spoofing or spamming.
- The landing pages cannot contain pop-up windows, including any exit pop-ups, messages, or chat windows that prevent a user from easily exiting a landing page.
- The destination URL for a Full Page Ad may not redirect.
- The requirements to redeem a free offer must be within one link of the landing page, and the redemption requirements must be contained within a single page. The requirements of a free offer must be clear and conspicuous and must stay consistent from when the conditions are first stated.
This Policy shall be governed by the laws applicable in India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra.